YOU CAN ALWAYS DO MORE @WAFCONNECT.COM SIGNUP NOW!
@BUSINESS #BUYING & SELLING #BRAND AWARENESS @ENTERTAINMENT & PLEASURE #MUSIC #EVENTS #CHATTING #TRENDING NEWS #GROUPS #PAGES #EDUCATION & LOTS MORE.
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON WAFCONNECT
Note: You must be at least 13 years old to create a Wafconnect account.
1. Go to https://www.wafconnect.com/ and click to create new account.
2. Enter your name, email address, username, password, Select sex or gender then accept terms.
3. Sign up.
4. To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email account by going to your email.
5. After that you will complete your profile when log in.
If you're having problem creating a Wafconnect account:
To let us know about the problem you're experiencing while creating a Wafconnect account, you can send an email to us at [email protected].
WHY ARE MY BEEN ASKED TO ADD MY EMAIL TO MY ACCOUNT
- Helping you log in. If you forget your password, you'll need an updated email address to reset it.
- Suggesting People you may know so you can connect with them on Wafconnect.
- Helping keep your account safe through opt-in features like two factor verification.
How do i change or reset my password on Wafconnect
How to Change your password on Wafconnect if you're already log in
1. Tap menu in the right top of Wafconnect
2. Scroll down and tap Settings > Security > Password.
Reset Your Password
To reset your password if you're not already log in to Wafconnect .
1. Tap Forgot Password?.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I change my name on Wafconnect?
To change your name on Wafconnect:
1. Open Wafconnect
2. Scroll down and tap Settings > Profile > Edit
3. Type Edit to change your name
4. Type Save Changes
Friending on Wafconnect helps you stay connected with people you care about. Adding a friend means you may see each other’s activity in News Feed, Stories and Photos.
When you want to add a friend on Wafconnect, keep in mind:
- You should send friend requests to people you know and trust. Add a Friend by searching for them or directly from People.
- You can control who can be your friend and follow you by editing your privacy settings.
- If you don’t want someone to see you on Wafconnect, You can block them easily.
- You can have up to 6,000 friends at a time.
Your home feed is what you see when you log into Wafconnect. It includes your News Feed, the constantly updating list of posts from your friends, groups you are in, pages you follow and more.
If you'd like to see updates from people you find interesting but don't know personally, like a journalist or celebrity, try following them instead. If you're getting unwanted or inappropriate friend requests, you can report the Account.
Messaging on Wafconnect lets you instantly reach people you care about from Wafconnect chat or https://www.wafconnect.com on your computer.
Learn more about how to:
- Message your friends and family.
- Send photos, videos, stickers, GIFs and more.
- Know who's seen your message, and who hasn't.
If you're receiving messages that seem like spam or make you uncomfortable, you can block messages from the person or report the message
HOW DO I SEND MESSAGE ON WAFCONNECT
This is about using messages on Wafconnect on a computer, mobile phone browser or on the Wafconnect app.
- From , click IMessage in the left menu.
- Click to start a new message.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then press enter or to send.
You can also click Message at the top of someone’s profile to message them
WHO CAN I SEND MESSAGE TO ON WAFCONNECT
You can send messages to anyone on Wafconnect. Messages you send to people you're not friends with may arrive in their Message requests folder.
Your messages also won't reach people who may have blocked you on Wafconnect chat.
REPORT A MESSAGE
If someone sends you a message on Wafconnect that makes you uncomfortable, you can:
- Block messages from them. They won't be able to contact you (e.g. send you messages or call you) on IMessenge, or message you with Wafconnect chat.
- Ignore conversation
- Delete Conversation Bear in mind that this won't delete the conversation from their Chat list. If you want to report the conversation,take a screenshot before you delete it. Then send to [email protected]
- Block them on Wafconnect.
Note: You can also report their Wafconnect account if you think that they're using a fake account or pretending to be you or someone else.
FIX A PROBLEM
If you see This message didn't send or Unable to connect to Wafconnect when you try to send a message, you can try to:
- Click next to the message that failed to send.
- Check your internet connection. Test to see if other websites are working.
- Update your browser. We recommend using the latest version of one of these web browsers.
CREATION OF STORIES
You can use stories on Wafconnect to share everyday moments with your friends and followers. Stories are only visible for 24 hours.
WHATS ON YOUR MIND? #[email protected]
You can use Wafconnect to upload Photos, file, audio, feelings activity, Gif and videos with friends and family. Create Album, Colored posts, Colored posts, poll and sell Something.
If you're having trouble sharing any of this check your settings or contact us at [email protected]
People allows you to look for Friends you may know.
You can also check Friend Requests sent to you on People And Friend Request you sent on People if it's accepted.
1. You can search for friends with distance.
5. Online status.
You can like or follow to get updates from business, organizations and public figures. Anyone with a Wafconnect account can create a page or help manage one, as long as they have a role on the page.
- Invite people to like your page or share another page with your friends and followers.
- Assign roles to your page to let other people help manage it.
- Add an Action Button to help your customers contact you, make an appointment and more.
- Add websites, phone number and location.
INTERACT WITH PAGES:
Like and Follow
HOW DO I LIKE OR FOLLOW A PAGE ON WAFCONNECT
If you want to show support for a Page and be able to see updates from it in News Feed, you should like it.
If you only want to see updates from a Page, you should follow it.
To like a Page:
- Go to the Page.
- Click Like below the Page's cover photo.
When you like a Page, you automatically follow it, which means that you may see updates from that Page in News Feed.
Pages you like are listed in the About section of your profile below Likes. A post that you liked on a Page may appear in News Feed. You may be displayed on the Page you liked or in ads about that Page.
To follow a Page:
- Go to the Page.
- Click then click Follow.
When you follow a Page, you may see updates from that Page in News Feed.
To see the people or Pages that you follow:
- Go to your profile and click About.
- Scroll down to the Friends section and click Following.
Keep in mind that your experience may change as we test new features.
What Does it mean when someone like or follow a page.
When someone likes a Page, they're showing support for the Page and that they want to see content from it. The Page will show up as being liked in the About section of that person's profile.
When someone follows a Page, it means they may receive updates about the Page in their News Feed.
Keep in mind that:
- People who like a Page will automatically follow it.
- Even if people like a Page, they can still choose to unfollow it, which means they'll stop receiving updates about the Page.
- People can follow a Page, even if they haven't liked it.
- The name or the profile picture of the person who likes the Page may be shown on the Page.
HOW DO I UNLIKE PAGES ON WAFCONNECT
To unlike a Page:
- Go to the Page by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Below the Page's cover photo, click Liked.
CREATE AND MANGE A PAGE
What's a Page:
Pages are places on Wafconnect where artists, public figures, businesses, brands, organizations and nonprofits can connect with their fans or customers. When someone likes or follows a Page on Wafconnect, they can start seeing updates from that Page in their News Feed. You must have a Profile to create a page or help manage one.
HOW DO I CREATE A WAFCONNECT PAGE
Pages are for businesses, brands, organizations and public figures to share their stories and connect with people. Like profiles, Pages can be customized with events and more. People who like or follow a Page can get updates in News Feed.
To create a Page:
- Go to https://www.wafconnect.com/pages/ to create a page
- Click to choose a Name of Page.
- The web address there requires your username for the page.
- Select page category.
- Fill out the required information.
- Click Create Page.
Note: Anyone can create a Page, but only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure.
If your goal is to represent your business, brand or product on Wafconnect, Create a Page. A Page lets you engage with people on Wafconnect and offers tools to help you manage all Activities on the page.
If your goal is to share updates from your personal timeline with a broader audience, you can allow people to follow you. When you allow people to follow you, anyone on Wafconnect can follow you to get your public updates in their News Feed, even if you're not friends on Wafconnect.
You can have an unlimited number of people following you, and you can follow up to 6,000 people. You can have up to 6,000 friends on your personal account.
To invite friends to like your Page:
- Go to your Page.
- Below Invite Friends to Like Your Page, click Invite Friends.
- Enter a friend's name in the search box and then click the box next to their name.
- Click Send Invites.
You can see invitations to like a Page by going to your invites tab.
Invite People Who React to Your Page's Posts
If your Page has less than 200,000 likes, you can also invite people who react to your Page's posts to like your Page.
To invite people who react to your Page's posts:
- Go to your Page, then go to one of your Page's posts.
- Click the reactions section of your Page's post. This will show who has reacted to your Page's post.
- Next to a person's name, click Invite to invite the person to like your Page.
Fix a Problem
If you can't access your Page, first check to see if another admin of the Page may have removed you. The best thing you can do is contact a Page admin and ask them to add you back. Keep in mind that there are different kind of Page roles, and only admins can add or remove people.
Pages can only be accessed through a personal account that belongs to an admin. If you think your Page was taken over by someone else, it may mean that your personal account or the account of someone who works on your Page was hacked.
Your account may have been hacked if you notice:
- Your email or password has been changed.
- Your name or birthday has been changed.
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don't know.
- Messages have been sent that you didn't write.
- Posts have been made that you didn't create.
If your personal account was hacked, we can help you secure it If you think someone else who works on your Page was hacked, please tell them to go to report the page or profile to us immediate and send us a message at [email protected] to get immediate help.
Keep in mind that you may have also lost access to your Page if you're not the authorized representative of the Page's subject or content, or if your Page was reported and removed for infringing someone's intellectual property rights.
Groups are a place to communicate about shared interests with certain people. You can create a group for anything — your family reunion, your after-work sports team or your book club.
- Create a group.
- Join groups you're interested in.
- Customize the privacy of your groups depending on who you want to be able to join and see the group.
YOU CAN CREATE THREE KIND OF GROUPS ON WAFCONNECT
1. Public: Everyone on wafconnect can see the group, what you post and search for it.
2. Private: Only existing members can see what you post.
3. Secrete: No one on Wafconnect can see it or search for it expect the menbers you add, But still can search for the group on Wafconnect.
Join and Interact with Groups
- In the search bar at the top, enter some keywords for the group you're looking for.
- Select the group then click + Join Group below the cover photo.
- Select whether you'd like to join as your profile then click Join Group.
Depending on the group's settings, you may have to wait for a group admin to approve your request. Secrete groups won't appear in search results, and a current member will need to invite you. When you join a group other people may be able to see that you're a member depending on the group's Privacy options.
Wafconnect suggests groups we think you might like to join based on many factors, including:
- Pages you’ve liked or interacted with.
- Groups your friends are members of.
- Groups you’ve joined or recently visited.
- Groups that are popular near you or relevant to your location.
- Your interactions on Wafconnect with posts, videos, events and other content.
Only you can see the groups we suggest to you.
Fix a Problem
My Wafconnect group can't be found in search?
If your group can't be found in Wafconnect search results, it may be because:
- Your group is hidden from search.
- You may have accidentally misspelled your group's name in search.
- Your group may have been removed for going against our Community Standards.
- You may have been removed or blocked from the group.
Your Wafconnect search results are based on things like your Wafconnect activity and Wafconnect community activity.
Events let you organize and respond to gatherings in the real world with people on Wafconnect.
- Create or edit Your Events.
- Post photos and videos to your event and more.
- Invite people to your event.
- Control who sees or join your event
Create and Manage an Event
How to create an Event on Wafconnect:
1. Name of your Event
2. Location of Event
3. Start date
4. End date
5. Select privacy
6. Select Category
8. Create Event
9. Event Created successfully complete other details.
If you face any isuues using any of our features or products Get a screenshot of the issues and send an email to us at [email protected]
Note: Our Help Center will be updated from time to time based on upgrades of our features and Products.
last updated February 11 2021